contemporary urban art

Full width home advertisement

NEWS

MURAL

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Blueprint Mural in Portland

Blueprint Mural in Portland
amazing mural - portland mural

Browsing Moillusions history articles for a while made me realise we haven’t had that many #murals lately.
Not being lazy, I started crawling my repository for something cool that could fill the gap, when this magnificent building appeared right in front of me – the photo depicts a mural of a blueprint, painted on a side of a building that used to be a furnishing store. I really liked it. If you look closely, you’ll notice how the second window from the right (2nd floor) is partially obstructed to maintain the illusion. Not sure if this still exists, but I bet our viewers from Portland can share some insight about the building today. It stands somewhere at the corner of Free and Center Streets, if I did my research right.

portland murals - big murals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]